Edrich Lumber is licensed in Maryland as a wood waste recycler. Local landscape companies, as well as state and county road clearing contractors dump tree trimmings, clear woodchips, stumps and clearing debris at Edrich Lumber's recycling yard. The debris is ground into mulch and returned to the earth by local landscapers.
- Reduces the temperature in the soil
- Minimizes compaction of soil
- Increases weed control and moisture retention
- Eye-catching appearance
- Easy to spread
- 100% natural and environmentally friendly
Why Should You Mulch?
- Decrease weed problems
- Help add nutrients to your soil
- More aesthetically pleasing
- Boost plant yields,
- Less trimming and weed eating
- Help the environment
How Much Mulch Would You Need?
One cubic yard will cover an area of 10'x10' 3" thick
Note: There is a minimum delivery of 5 yards. Delivery fees are not included in the price.